Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whole Foods Cheap?!?

You CAN shop at Whole Foods using coupons, and you CAN do it inexpensively. I actually took two trips to Whole Foods. First time I went in I bought three items and then when I was walking out of the store I found the coupons I dropped  (after searching frantically for them) and decided to run back in after I put the items in my car.

Total spent between the two trips $13.22.

Here's how I did it...
4 bags of Kettle Chips Tias on sale 2 for $4, I used 2 $1 off when you buy 2 coupons (I actually had a higher value coupon but these expired first so I decided to use these instead)
4 cans of Glen Muir tomato paste regular price $1.39, used $1 off Whole Foods printable coupon (went on their website and printed them) making them $.39 each!
3 boxes Puffin's cereal on sale for 2 for $5, used $1 off Whole Foods printable coupon. Each box ended up being $1.50

The only extra item I bought was a bagel for FH. It killed me not to use a coupon for that but sometimes it's okay, right?

Even I was amazed at how smart you can shop at Whole Foods after tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment