Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

I learned a while ago...it never hurts to ask a question. Well sometimes you don't like the answer to the question or the most negative answer you could get is no or no thank you.

A few weeks ago I tried Better Oats Oatmeal after getting a $1 off coupon from Facebook. When I went to go print more from my other computer, I got a print error and after seeing other people comments on their Facebook Wall, I knew it wasn't just me getting the error.

So I wrote them, simply stated that I tried their oatmeal and fell in love with it (their dark chocolate oatmeal is to die for!) and just the other day I got this email from them:

"We thank you for your comments regarding our oatmeal product.

We are committed to producing wholesome quality products and offering them at an everyday low price. We are happy to learn that you are taking advantage of this savings. We also appreciate knowing how much you enjoy our product.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. Via US mail, we will be sending our one-time coupon mailing to you.

Better Oats™ Oatmeal"

I seriously can't wait to get my coupon in the mail (or maybe I need help...), this oatmeal is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment