Sunday, May 1, 2011

Target Success

Today I tried NOT to stop at a million stores and just enjoy walking the aisles. I did pick up a few things along the way. On my way home I decided to stop at Target and I'm glad I did.

Here's how I did it...and I only shopped using coupons just to see if I could do it.
1. Stash tea, priced $1.71, used at $.50 off coupon
2. Revlon nail file and nail buffer, used $5 off when you buy 2 Revlon coupon from Target
3. Nivea lip $2.49, used $1 off coupon
4. Halls marked down to $1.03, used $.50 off Target Internet coupon & $.50 off manufacturer's coupon. I paid $.03 : )
5. Allegra, $7.16, used a $2 off Target coupon and $5 manufacturer coupon. Total paid $.16
6. Tums used $1 off Target coupon
7. Contact solution, used $.50 off Target coupon
8. 4 pairs of Scotch scissors on sale for $1.49, used $1 off manufacturer coupon for each pair making them $.49 each
9. Granola bars in the $1 bin, used one Target Internet coupon for $1 off 2 and manufacturer coupon $1 off when you buy two ($.50 each)
10. Resses, Target coupon b1g1 free
11. Gum, wasn't on sale but I needed some for my purse so I used $1 off when you buy 2 Target Coupon.

I saved $27.17. Total out of pocket $9.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment