Tuesday, May 31, 2011

When should you buy?

I've seen lots of information out there with when you should buy and how much you should by.

Ever since I faithfully started using coupons, I'm seeing the same things over and over again on sale but I decided to put together a list of all the items we use on a regular basis and start tracking for the rock bottom prices.

A few of my own coupon rules (not including stuff I can get for free):

Laundry detergent stockpile at $1 each (right now I have 15 bottles of detergent in my basement and you know what. I paid about $15 for them all, sure beats paying $15 for one bottle at a wholesale club)
Toilet paper $.25-$.50 a roll
Paper towels $.50 a roll
Dishwasher detergent $1-2

I'm just starting my list. What's your favorite thing to buy and have multiples of?

No comments:

Post a Comment