Monday, May 16, 2011

Have I mentioned I love Rite Aid?

I really, really do. Coupon highs are real. I experienced that at Rite Aid. I paid $5.22 for all this but got $5 in +UP rewards so really all this cost me was $.22.

Here's how it worked out:
Purex on sale for $1.97 used $1 off on each Purex. Total cost $.97 each
Ziploc bags on sale 2/$4 used $1 off when you buy 2 manufacturer coupon and one Rite Aid video value coupon which was also $1 off when you buy 2
Finish dishwashing detergent was b1g1 and on each I used a $.75 off manufacturer coupon and I had 2 Rite Aid video value coupons for $1 off one but since I bought 2, I could use them both. (Total cost $2.99)
The Easter candy was 90% off so the total cost for the candy was $.36
Last but not least was the Rite Aid Razor on sale for $5.99 and there was a $2 off peelie on the package

On top of all these deals I had a $3 off when you purchase $15 coupon from the survey at the bottom of my last receipt. Last but not least I had another $1 off non-prescription purchase coupon.

I never left a store so excited...and now I'm fully stocked up on laundry detergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment