Monday, May 9, 2011

I cleared a shelf!


So, Susan and I met up for lunch and some shopping this past weekend. And we stopped at Walgreens, I had a few things I wanted to pick up that were on sale - of course I had coupons for plus,they had RR.

One item that I have been on the hunt for is Right Guard Body Wash, since they were BOGO, and I had 9 BOGO coupons. The first stop was for the Right Guard, and I was so excited to see that were was 12 on the shelf. 12 body washes for FREE! This was my second time that I had moment like those ladies on Extreme Couponing. I got 12 body washes for free and I cleared a shelf, that was a new coupon high for me.

This total order started out at over $54 and cost me $17 out of pocket, but I got $7 back in RR = $10 for all this stuff. Woo Hoo!

Happy Shelf Clearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment