Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saving $28.83

I'm trying to not run to a million stores each week to build my stockpile but today I worked from home today and needed to get out of the house for a bit...so off to Target I went.

As I type this up I'm thinking, I really should be knitting...but I digress.

Here's how I left Target only paying $24.70.
Pepperidge Farm cookies, price cut $2.33, used $1 off coupon
Xhiliration top $3.24, used $2 off women's shirt Target coupon
Kashi granola bars clearance $2.78, used $1 off coupon
French's mustard on sale for $1.09, used $.50 off coupon
Franks red hot sauce on sale $2, used $.50 off coupon
Heinz salad vinegar clearance $1.02
Seattles Best coffee, used $2 off manuf. coupon and $1 off Target coupon
Men's shaving cream $2.49, used $.75 off manuf. coupon
Bic razors on sale $4.49, used $3 off manuf. coupon
Baby Aquafresh toothbrush $1.99, used $1 off manuf. coupon and $1 off Target coupon (FREE!!)
Revlon nail items (3 nail files and one pair of clippers)$6.05, used Target coupons 2, $2 off Revlon and 1 $5 off wyb2 (FREE + Moneymaker!)
Up & Up eye pencil sharpener $1.37, used $.50 off Target coupon
Up & Up eye makeup sponges $1.77, used $.50 off Target coupon
Suave, $2.94 (not on sale but I needed the shampoo to match the conditioner I picked up for free over the weekend)
Herbal Essences shampoo, used $1 off manuf. coupon
Shower cap not on sale
Up & Up Ibuprofen $.99, used $1 off Target coupon (FREE! bought 2)
Up & Up alcohol $1.02, used $.50 off Target coupon (bought 2)
Mesh sponges pack of 2 in the dollar spot $1

(All the Target coupons I found on Target.com)

Even with some items not on sale I did pretty good considering I made money on some items.

When the cashier rang up my items, she said "the coupon machine sure likes you." She gave me all the register coupons she had. I was smiling when I left!

2 comments:

  1. Susan,
    Congratulations! You're the winner of my Wedding Lens giveaway at Bride on a Budget. Please email me at brideonbudget (at) gmail (dot) com within the next 48 hours to claim your prize. Thanks for entering!

    - Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so excited! Ashley, I just emailed you...

    ReplyDelete