Saturday, May 14, 2011

Getting other stuff free....besides grocery products

I recently purchased 50 $5 off $5 purchase coupons at Kohls. After sharing some coupons with friends, I had 40 coupons to spend on me. I did spent a handful on me, getting several items (like a vest, a headband, 2 pairs of tights, a ring) for free, I also got other items like a jacket, dress, and trench coat, for an additional $5 off the current clearance price. My husband used some of these coupons too, and got several shirts that were marked down to $4.80 for free.

So, I had 20 of these coupons left ... and I noticed that Kohls had bath towels this week on sale from $9.99 to $4.99....and then it hit me....my younger brother is looking to buy a house and I decided to use these last 20 coupons to get him towels. Besides that and numerous other household items that I will stockpile, he will have a nice house warming present from me ... moving into a new place is expensive enough, but then having to buy everything on top of that .. yikes, I do remember that!

So, after several trips to Kohl, (these coupons are one per customer), I ended up with 18 towels, and two packs of 8 facecloths ... all these cost me nothing!

Happy saving!

1 comment: