Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some deals from today

Here are a few deals that I got today using coupons...

CVS - total cost for two Sunweet Prunes (on sale for $1.88 each and a 75 cents off coupon) and one Russel Stover Easter egg candy and I got 74 cents back in extra bucks. Total savings was $7.85 off regular price. Total out of pocket $3.00.

The bottom picture is some of what I bought at Stop and Shop (Stopy for short). I stacked so many coupons ($3 off meat, $5 off a 30 purchase and doubled coupons!) and used the $10 gift card that I got last week for signing up for the Sunday Globe delivery. Total savings $35.56. Out of pocket I ended up paying $19.64.

Last but not least I stopped at Shaw's and true to my word, I bought stuff for my sister for the kiddos. I got six boxes of Kix cereal, five Philadelphia cooking creme (free after coupon), some organic spices marked down to $1, seltzer and a few small things. Total savings $34.96. Out of pocket payment $15.59.

Total saved today: $78.37
Total out of pocket:  $38.23

A good day in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment