Saturday, October 8, 2016

Walmart Beauty Box Review

I used to subscribe to ipsy and while I loved it, I got easily inundated with beauty samples and it got so bad I was giving most of the samples away. Until I discovered the Walmart beauty box. You get one a season and for $5 it's the best deal around. Plus I don't get so many beauty samples I won't use. All you do is sign up and once a season you receive an email, confirm your mailing address and it shows up at your door. It's very simple.

I received my fall box just the other day and I'm always impressed by what I find in the box. The fall box includes:

  1. Travel sized Dove Advanced Care deodorant
  2. Travel sized Aussie mega hairspray
  3. Travel sized Vaseline advanced repair lotion
  4. Travel sized Dove nuturium body wash
  5. Travel sized Cetaphil moisturizing cream
  6. Sample sized Eucerin Eczema body creme
  7. Village naturals Therapy bath soak (one time use)
  8. Sample of Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil
  9. Sample of Loreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher

I'm going away next weekend for a girls trip and all of these travel sized items will be coming with me. The timing couldn't be more perfect. I've been getting these boxes for a while and am always impressed with everything in them. For the price, the Walmart beauty box is hands down the best $5 I've spent in a while.

Sign up here if you are interested.

Please note: I am not affiliated with Walmart or Walmart Beauty Boxes in any way, I am just a girl who really likes these boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment