Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Mascara we have all been waiting for!

Have you heard about fiber lash mascara? Younique offers their Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes and this is maybe the best mascara I have used.  I have done false lashes and lash extensions before, and I love how they look, but they are so expensive to maintain.  But the level of thickness and length the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara gives me is pretty close to false lashes and extensions .. and a fraction of the maintenance cost of false lashes and extensions.
What I love about this mascara, is you can control how long and how thick you want your lashes to be .. just by how much fibers you put on.  I am not saying this mascara is a magic wand, but it is better than any drug store or department store brand I have tried.

Here is how it works .. you get two mascaras, one is a mascara, and the other is your fibers.  Use your mascara first, then apply the fibers, then seal it with another coat of mascara.  You can do a second or third treatment of the fibers, but you always need to finish with a coat of mascara. 

I had this mascara on when I went to my vision exam, and the ophthalmologist commented on how long my lashes were.  I just chuckled to myself, because it was my Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes.

The cost of the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes is responsible it is only $29.

Want to learn more? Read more.  You can order online, no need to talk to a consultant.


No comments:

Post a Comment