Thursday, October 6, 2016

LuLaRoe Leggings .. I may need a 12-step program.

If you are a leggings person like I am, then you have to try LuLaRoe leggings.  When they say they are “buttery soft” well that is no lie.  I am a big fan of leggings in the fall and winter – and here in Boston, it is cool to cold like 6 months out of the year.  So I layer, and always where leggings.   My fellow blogger and partner in crime Susan raved about LuLaRoe, and I had to try them, and not only do I wear these leggings daily, I may need to be entered in a 12-step program for the amount of leggings I have purchased.
Here is the deal with them – they are in fact the softest, most comfortable leggings ever.  They come in two sizes OS (sizes 0-10) and TC (sizes 10+).  Not only do they come in a rainbow of colors, the pattern selection is out of this world.  I never thought I would be someone that would wear patterned leggings, but I totally am! 

Where do you get these amazing leggings?  You need to find a consultant, and they are all on Facebook.  Consultants will offer “pop-up sales” which is when they share their inventory in Facebook albums or with their “the roe” link.  Shopping with consultants that live in states like MA and PA will save you on the sales tax.  Looking for multi-consultants groups are ideal, since several consultants will share their inventory at once. 

Each consultant has different inventory, so following a few (or a lot of) consultants is where you may want to start.

But once you try one pair, you will be hooked.  It is not just their leggings that are fabulous, but every thing else I tried is too.

Some of my favorite consultants are:

·         Karlie Trimbo
·         Jennifer Compagna
·         Kristin Cain
·         Lorin Bradley
·         Heather Nicole

Here are some multi-consultant groups to join:

·         MultiShoppers Multi Sale


No comments:

Post a Comment