Thursday, October 13, 2016

Skechers Go Walks - Like Walking on a Cloud


I work the booth at several trade shows in the course of a year, and the trade show floor can be brutal on your feet.  But that could be said for any job that required you to stand all day. 

After a recommendation for Skechers Go Walks from a friend that has a lot of foot and heel pain – I decided to try them out.  What started off with one pair, has turned in to 5 or 6 by now.  These are truly the most comfortable shoes I own, and now I take them every time I travel to a trade show.  I have seen the Go Walks in the traditional slip on sneakers, ballet flats, and my personal favorite the boat shoe.

Skechers is really taking comfort to the next level.  So ladies, if you have a job that requires a lot of walking or being on your feet – give these a whirl.  The moment you slide your foot in, you will understand what I am talking about.  It is like walking on a cloud. 

Skechers also sell low cut socks to wear with these, in case you don’t like to wear shoes barefoot. 

I have a Skechers outlet in my town, and purchased most of my Go Walks there, but I have gotten a pair at TJ Maxx.  They range about $50-$60 – but I got mine at the outlet during a BOGO sale.  The pair I got at TJ was $29.99.


My Skechers outlet had a rewards program to sign up for, where you earn rewards, and get a 20% on your next purchase when you sign up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment