Thursday, October 20, 2016

PinchME: Sampling

Have you heard about PinchMe? The premise is simple. Sign up, fill out some member profiles and you get emails when new sample boxes are available. You pick the samples you want to try and PinchMe ships it to you for free. Once you are done trying your samples, provide feedback and PinchMe lets the brands know what you thought of them. Super easy to do. Sample days are always super tough based on my experience because the site is slow but it's worth it because I wouldn't buy these items.

I received a recent PinchMe box and here's what I got:

  1. A 1 oz bag of PopCorners Carnival Kettle chips
  2. Purina Puppy Chow sample
  3. Two packets of McCormick Organic taco seasoning and two $.50 off coupons to buy more
  4. 1 Scotch Brite Scrubbing dish cloth

I'll post some reviews later but if you haven't tried PinchMe.com it's fun to try products and write about them based on your experience. I've already added the taco seasoning into dinner rotation this week!

Please note: I received this sample box as a member of PinchMe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment