Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When to Stock Up?

I always question whether or not to stock up on certain items but there are some thing I just can't STAND playing full price for now that I coupon faithfully. One of these items is shaving cream.

This week I stocked up thanks to a super sale at Walgreens. With an in-ad coupon the Pure Silk shaving cream, regularly priced $2.49, were $.99. Pair that with an $.80 off coupon (that was in the 7/10 RedPlum) and I walked out of the store paying $.81 for 4 cans of shaving cream which was the coupon limit.

I liked this sale so much that I went back the next day, bought 4 more using the rest of my coupons and also bought 3 packs of  Trident Vitality Gum (also on sale for $.79 each, and I used a $2/3 coupon from the 7/24 paper). Walked out of Walgreens with a $1.18 bill.

2 trips. 8 shaving creams. 3 packs of gum = $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment