Sunday, July 10, 2011

$20 = 4 gallons of gas ... or an overflowing carriage?

After getting the paper this morning, I stopped to get gas in the Benz - which of course only can take premium. Since I was on "E" - I just put $20 in, to get where I needed this morning, so I can use my Stopy gas points this afternoon. $20 got me 4 gallons of gas ... UNREAL!

I got to my "happy place" aka Rite-Aid, just to get my free Noxzema razors, and as I walked by the clearance section, I almost fell over. They had 4-packs of Angel Soft toilet paper marked down to $1.19. This is the one item, my mother is brand loyal on...It is rarely on sale, and I never see coupons for it. Sooo, being the great daughter I am, I stocked up for them.

Here is what I got:
  • 14 packages of Angel Soft (total 56 rolls of tp)
  • 2 boxes of Puffs (also on clearance for $.89)
  • 6 Noxzema razors (all free with coupons)
  • 1 Carefree liners ($.50 w/coupon & rain check)
Total bill = $20.09

Happy saving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment