Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clearance at RiteAid

One way I save money is by frequenting the clearance racks. Every store I go in, that's usually the first place I go.

On the way home from my niece's birthday party I stopped to see my dad. The RiteAid near his place is fabulous, even if some of the cashiers are a bit grumpy. I knew that this RiteAid was pretty good having been there before. The store must have recently cleared their makeup section because I found so much stuff I could hardly believe it. Since I'm building a backup makeup kit to keep at work all of this will come in super handy. I left the store paying $2.62.

Here's how I did it:
  • Covergirl Lashblast Mascara on clearance $4.50, used $1 off coupon = $3.50
  • Dove body wash $1.39, used $1 Rite Aid VideoValues coupon = $.39
  • Sally Hansen nailpolish on sale 75% off at $1.55, used $1 off coupon = $.55
  • 2 CoverGirl Pressed powders on clearance $3.79 ea, total $7.58, used $2.50 off 2 coupon = $5.08
  • Maybelline ColorStay Lipcolor on clearance $2 and Great Lash mascara $2 (they rang up cheaper than the price marked), total $4, used a $3 off 2 Maybelline products = $1
I also used one $3 off $15 purchase coupon from doing a survey from my last visit and my $5 in +UPs that were expiring this week.

There were tons more in the clearance box which I almost took off the shelf. I wanted to sit down on the floor to go through it but I was in a rush to get my car washed for free (I also used a coupon!!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment