Friday, July 22, 2011

Freebie Friday

Have I mentioned I like shopping for free? I actually didn't do a whole lot of shopping this week just stopped at Target and Shaws (took advantage of their $1 doublers!) Here is what I managed to get free:

Target
2 Papermate Pens used $1 off coupon printed from Target.com. These were on sale for $1 = FREE
2 Scotch tape used $.50 off coupon printed from Target.com. These were on sale for $.50 = FREE
Revlon Emery Boards $1.28 (I think), I used a CAT coupon for $2 off Revlon nail purchase = FREE
Jif to Go, used a coupon for a free 8 pack which I received in the mail = FREE

Shaws
Teddy Grahams, used $1 off any Nabisco product wyb 1 gallon of milk. These were 10/$10= FREE
Grain Berry crackers on price cut $2/4, use $1 off any Grain Berry product and $1 doubler = FREE

And the rest of the week I spent organizing my kitchen. I finally got a shelf for the basement. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment