Friday, July 8, 2011

Freebie Friday - Again


This week I stopped at CVS, Shaw's, Market Basket, Stop & Shop and a local store Johnnie's Foodmaster  (they also double coupons under $1! and I was driving right by the store after a doctor's appointment) and got all the following free just by using coupons. This was the first week in a while that I haven't gone to Rite Aid just because nothing caught my eye. You think I was running around like crazy but I had a few days off and took the time to shop when I felt like it. Plus it was hotter than heck out and the stores are air conditioned! My haul this week included:

Stop & Shop:
3 boxes of Pillsbury Brownie mix
Silver Palate Oatmeal
4 Luna bars

CVS:
2 Hershey Bars free from the Magic Coupon Machine

Shaws's:
La Victoria roasted green peppers
Skinny Cow candy bar

Market Basket:
Teddy Grahams

and last but not least Johnnie's Foodmaster:
Bounty Towels (I used a great $5 off Bounty coupon that I got from Facebook)
The Chore Boy sponges weren't free but they ended up costing $1.19 and I used a $.55 off coupon that doubled so they ended up costing me $.09 each

A great week indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment