Saturday, July 16, 2011

Close to $100 in FREE in less than 3 hours ....

So last week, I got over $50 worth of free stuff in under two hours - this weekend I gave myself a goal of getting $75 for free. (Now this was just what I got today - I am not including the $50 of free stuff I got during the week.)

Here is what I got:

6 Vitamin Waters
2 Honest Teas
7 Boxes of Nexcare Band-aids
3 Nexcare Band-aids travel sizes
5 Marcal 4-packs of toilet paper
11 Marcal Paper Towels
1 Bisquick pancake mix
3 2-Liter Diet Dr. Pepper
8 Gudlens Mustard
6 Raydovac Batteries
1 Muffin Mix
1 Pillsbury Cake Mix
3 Nature Bounty Vitamins
9 Sensodyne ProNamel
2 Pampers
4 Cans of Tuna
1 Pantene Smoothly Creme
1 Hersheys Air Delight

Total $96.48 ... whoo hoo! My biggest score was getting diapers for free - that was something I had to prove to my husband that I could do. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment