Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why can't there be a Rite-Aid on every corner?

Let me count the ways of why I love Rite-Aid.


Is it the $3 off survey at the bottom of my receipt? Is it that they offer promo videos that give me in-store coupons that I can stack with MFG coupons? Is it their hassle free "ups" program? It is the amazing deals that I get each week? The answer is YES to all the above.



I have gotten more from Rite-Aid in the last few weeks, than I ever got from Walgreens...and their not too friendly RR program. One might go so far to say that I am a Rite-Aid Groupie.



Last night, with coupons I hand (and a few surprise items, that of course, I had coupons for) ... I was able to score:

3 Boxes of Tampons
2 hairsprays
2 mousse

1 bronzer
2 big bags of M&Ms
1 Veet
2 bags of halls
2 Reeses Cups
1 Tums

Wanna guess what I paid?



Well, my total was $65.73, I had $45.26 in coupons, $14.22 by using my Rite-Aid card = $6.25 total out of pocket. Oh yeah, and I got $1 in "ups" and another survey for $3 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment