Friday, April 29, 2011

Walgreens

I am not a fan of Walgreens (Wags) on the coupon boards for short..but every now and then they have a sale that I have to pick up a few things. Last night was just that sale.

We needed paper towels to add to our stockpile so I took two trips yesterday. Total spent on all this during my trips approx $7 so maybe I don't hate Wags that much.

I did have a little tip I wanted to share. Give your coupons to the cashier in order or else you will run into issues. I did when I bought one 6-pack of paper towels.

I handed the cashier my Walgreens coupon for $1 off and then my manuf coupon for $1.50 off paper towels. BIG mistake. Because it turned into a disaster. Always hand the cashier your manuf coupons first, store coupons second.

Let's just say a manager got called because the cashier was being a...well..I'm too polite to type it here. And I just smiled the whole time because I knew I was right.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment