Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A trip to Target

Ever have one of those days when you just want to wander around a store to clear your head? I had one of those so I went to Target. I still ended up using coupons despite the fog in my head. Total spent $13.49. Total saved $28.68. I could have done better but my head wasn't in the game and I'm still waiting for my coupon holder!

Here's how I saved:
Glade candles each $2.99 = used a one free candle coupon and $1 off coupon
Lipton soup $1 off when you buy 2 (total cost $1.48)
Sun Crystals = FREE! I found 2, $3 peelies at the store
Clean and Clear face wash = $1 off coupon (total cost $3.04)
Revlon nail cippers (missing from the picture) = FREE! Used a $2 off Revlon coupon and the price was $1.57 so I made money on this
Allegra = $7.14, used $5 manuf coupon. Each box was $2.14
Kotex = $1 off Target coupon, $1 manuf coupon which ended up costing $.60
Knorr rice = $.50 off when you buy 2 Target coupon (total cost $1.54)
Target nail polish remover $.49 after using $.50 off coupon

The best part..I got about 8 coupons for Target items, including a $2 off Target coupon for Allegra, pair that with the other $5 off coupon I have, next time I go to Target, this will be FREE!

I like shopping for FREE stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment