Monday, April 11, 2011

Need a Specific Coupon?

If you are in need of a specific coupon, there are coupon clipping services that you can turn to. I have found ebay to be a great place to look for specific coupons for the products that my husband and I use the most. For example, my husband loves Sugar Free Jello Pudding cup, these coupons are few and far between in the papers...so when they do run, I want to get as many as I can get my hands on. Tonight, I checked out ebay for the Jello pudding coupons. For $2.75, I just got 20 $1.00 off coupons for Jello, and they don't expire until May. When Market Basket has these on sale, for 2 for $4, using two coupons, now I am getting 2 for $2. And beleive me, we will use each of those 20 coupons. On Ebay, you are not buying the coupons, you are paying the sellers for their time and the shipping. I did purchase one or two auctions for 100 assorted food coupons, and it was a lot of the same stuff I already had ... so I don't recommend investing in those. I only caution, beware of what you spend on these. You don't want to find yourself getting in bidding war for coupons, and not saving you money. But, again, this is a great place to track down multiples of the coupons you use the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment