Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Learning Rite Aid

Lisa mentioned in an earlier post she is learning about the benefits of Rite Aid while couponing. I've decided to try it as well. My first shopping trip went well. I got these cleaning supplies and two boxes of cereal (yes, added MORE to my cereal stockpile) for approx. $30 and earned $10 in UP rewards. I actually feel like I made money because at the bottom of my receipt I had a $3 off your next $15 purchase for taking a survey. I messed up my first order and didn't have enough supplies for my UP reward so I went back and bought more things to meet the $30 and got another survey.

The best part, I had a coupon for EVERYTHING. Just by using the coupons I saved $15.

The way I look at it is I made $16 and got one heck of a deal on the cleaning supplies!

And I know, I need to clean off my kitchen table, I just shoved it all to the side to take the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment