Friday, April 22, 2011

A Rockin' Week

I admit it, I went to CVS quite a few times this week. In fact, I'm a little ashamed to say it...but I stocked up on quite a few things and picked up stuff for my mom. This was from the two trips I took yesterday. Yes I went twice. Once quickly before work and the second trip was to find something I saw on clearance that I had a coupon for. I figured that if I the store didn't have it, I didn't lose anything because I was driving by the store on my way home.

Total spent out of pocket $5.85
Total saved $97.56

Here's how I did it:
  • Floss 5/$5 printed 2, $1 off coupons when you buy one = FREE!
  • Tape on clearance for $1.37 used 2, $1 off coupons = $.37 each
  • Kotex wasn't on sale but was $1.57 each, the third one was on clearance for $.75 used 3 $1 off coupons = $.89 total 
  • Physician's Fomula makeup was 40% off, used a $5 off any Physician's Formula coupon on each making each item less than $2 (mom will love the little package she's getting of makeup!)
  • Maybelline buy one get on 50% off, had a CVS coupon for $2 off when you buy any eyeliner and shadow and then a $3 off when you buy any 2 Maybelline products
I used all my ExtraBucks on these I had the following $3, $1.99 and $5. When the cashier rang up my purchases he said, "Man, I need to hire you to shop for me."

So I think I did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment