Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What $.50 Can Buy

220 Ziploc sandwich bags and 4 bags of Skittles...One trip to Walgreens on my way home, total out of pocket $.50.

One of  my favorite bloggers alerted me to the Skittles deal so I snagged 4 bags free today (which I am told I have to hide away). I got the Ziploc bags on sale 2/$5 with in-ad Walgreens coupon, I paired that with $1 off 2 Ziploc bags coupon. After all those coupons, I used my RR from my purchases last week these were expiring on 9/16 so I needed to use them. I had a bag of Chex Mix in my basket which was on sale for $.99 but I waited to see if I needed to add it in. Once the cashier hit total and it was $.50 I didn't need to worry about my overage. I gave the Chex Mix back and walked out the store with change in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment