Friday, September 2, 2011

Some of my Favorite Deals

I know everyone is missing my Friday Freebie post but honestly I was starting to feel like that was all I was posting so I thought I'd post some of my favorite deals of this past week.

One of my totally unexpected deals was from Target. Oral-B replacement brush heads (anyone that owns an electric toothbrush knows how expensive these are) were on sale $19.99 for a pack of three. With each purchase you received a $5 gift card. I bought 2 and used a $10 off when you buy 2 coupon and got another $10 back in gift cards, making my replacements $20. You can't beat that price! 

Second is a picture of a Kashi deal and a few other items I picked up. Thanks to eBay I bought $1 off 1 Kashi coupons and knew that if I waited for a sale, I'd get someone's favorite cereal at a good price. A local grocery store Roche Bros had a fantastic deal. Kashi was on sale 4/$12 but if you bought four the price dropped down to $10 and I used $1 off coupon on each box. Each box ended up costing me $1.50, regular price $4.49. The Chore Boy sponges I got free (can't beat that) because Roche Bros also doubled coupons under $.99 and I had a $.55 off any Chore Boy product. Ken's Marinade also was on sale 2/$3 and I used a $1 off any Ken's Marinade coupon = $.50.

A decent week indeed.

Now...just wait until I tell you about next week!  So far, all I'll tell you is that I had a cart FULL of stuff and paid under $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment