Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wags & Rite Aid

I got some great deals this weekend and have lots of $$ sitting in my pocket for my next trip! The best part, I didn't go more than three miles past my house!

Walgreens:
Carmex lotion on sale 2/$10 with a $5 RR, used $1.50 off manufacturer coupon on each
Campbells soups on sale with in-ad coupon $.79, limit 3, used $.40 off 3 manufacturer coupon, $.66 each
Ben & Jerry's Ice cream on sale $2.99, used $2 off 2 Walgreens coupon  which took $1 off each pint, stacked with $1 off manufacturer Ben & Jerry's coupon, $.99 each

Rite Aid:
Trident gum on sale $3/3, used $1 off 3, Rite Aid Video Values coupon $.50 off 1, $.50 each, plus received $1 +UPs
Systane drops, $3 off with in-ad coupon, used $2 off any Systane manufacturer coupon $14.99 for 2 bottles
Tom's of Maine 2 pack soap, $3.99 on sale, used $1 off manufacturer coupon, $2.99 for 2 soaps and received $2 back in +UPs
Popcorn Indiana popcorn on sale 2/$5, used $1 off manufacturer coupon, total cost $1.50
I also used $1 off any purchase Video Values coupon and $8 in +UPs

In total I spent $23.96 out of pocket and between the two stores I saved $36.18 and have $8 to spend at Walgreens and Rite Aid on my next trip. If you factor in the UPs and RR, I really only spent $15.96.

No comments:

Post a Comment