Thursday, September 1, 2011

All this under $1

I'm normally not a Walgreens shopper as I'm not really a fan of my local store but there are times when I do go. Like today. Here's how I did it.

Cream cheese with coupon in Walgreen's circular $.99 each

Carmex lip balm 2/$3 used $.50 off coupon on each, total $2, I got a $1.50 Register Reward back (I think if I rang the second one up separately I would have gotten a second $1.50 RR but I had no patience today)

Suave body wash $2, total $6. I used quite a few coupons on this I had a buy 2, get one free coupon, one free coupon and a $.50 off coupon. The free coupons rang up full price for the items so one rang up as $3 off, the other $2.85 and I got another $2 Register Reward

So $4.19 out of pocket - $.3.50 RR= $.69

No comments:

Post a Comment