Friday, September 9, 2011

Some of my Favorite Deals

I felt like this week I hit the jackpot with coupons. I know, silly right? I bought a bunch of coupons on eBay and was holding them until a sale. I hit it this week.

This week I didn't go to my normal stores, just Roche Bros, Shaw's and CVS. The pictures show just a few of my deals.

At Roche Bros Poland Spring seltzer was on sale 2/$1, I bought coupons for $1/2 one liter bottles. Guess how many I bought? Just know I used every single coupon I had and don't need to buy seltzer for a long time. The good thing, we were on our last bottle of seltzer at home. I also found Newman's Own cereal on clearance for $1.50 a box and used a $1/2 coupon. Score!

At Shaw's I used every single Wheat Thins coupon I had and picked up boxes of crackers for $1 a box. (I hate to say it, but two boxes are already gone!!) The Better Oats Oatmeal was on sale $10/10. I used a $.55 off coupon the doubles making all of these FREE! Lastly, I found Newman's Marinana sauce 50% off. For each jar I used a $.50 off one Newman's coupon making these $.50 a jar. Even though I've been making my own base sauce from our farm CSA I had to stock up and get a few jars.

Now, I'm looking at my sale papers and thinking, I don't really need anything..hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment