Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Day Late - Freebie Friday


I took the day off yesterday and got home way too late to post my Friday Freebie.

This week I stopped at Target, Market Basket, and Stop & Shop (while out and about).

Target:
Tide packets $.97 used $1 off any size Tide coupon = Free
Reach Floss $92 cents (I think), used $1 off any Reach product = Free
Revlon nail files $1.29 and Buff & Shine $2.99, total $4.28, used a $5 off any 2 Revlon products Target Catalina coupon = Free

Market Basket:
Ben Gay $4.79,  used $5 off any Ben Gay product coupon = Free

Stop & Shop:
Luna bars 10/$10 = used $.50 off coupon which doubled = Free
3 ears of corn = Free. This was a coupon I loaded to my Stop & Shop Card

All in all, not a bad week. My favorite deal this week was the free corn. Free produce? You CAN shop for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment