Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Mission - Accomplished

So one of my summer projects was to get all the toiletry related supplies that my niece would need to go back to college for her sophomore year. My goal was to spend no more than $50 ... and I came in at $17. I could keep shopping, but if I keep going this will take away from my fun for doing this for her junior year... lol.

She is very brand loyal when it came to body wash, so I let her stock up on her Bath & Body Works stuff .. but I did send her coupons for B&BW, when I did get them...of course!


In this box:

11 tubes of toothpaste
12 full size deodorants
10 travel size deodorants
7 boxes of tampons
11 packages of pads
8 packs of razors
8 shaving creams
12 shampoos
8 travel q-tips

The great thing about next summer, is my younger niece will be in college, so I can do this for her too!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment