Monday, June 6, 2011

Free Cereal

Yesterday I stumbled across a box of cereal at my local Shaw's for Grain Berry Cereal. (which was amazing I did because I was working on 3 hours of sleep and listening to someone else's kid scream for 20 minutes...why they didn't leave the store, I do not know...).

Anyone that knows me knows since I got a coupon for a free box of cereal in the Hannaford Organic & Natural magazine knows that every single time I go to Hannaford they are out and it drives me crazy (I have gone to Hannaford 8 or 9 times looking for this!! FRUSTRATING)! While the manufacturer's coupon for the free cereal expired, in the May issue of the same magazine, there was a coupon for $2 off a box of cereal that expired at the end of June.


I kept these coupons with me religiously knowing that one day I'd be happy with $2 off a box of cereal but I was even happier when I found the cereal at Shaw's yesterday.

On sale for 2 for $4. So wait...I'm thinking though my fogged sleepy brain yesterday..that means they are $2 each. They are free!

I'm really glad I hung onto my coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment