Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chicken, Chicken and Chicken

I am sick of chicken. There I said it. I think I'm at the point where I just ate so much chicken I got tired of it and let me tell you...my freezer is STOCKED full of chicken (thanks to Purdue coupons).

The other night I wanted to cook something different for dinner and it surprisingly was good. Everything I bought for this dinner (minus the pasta which we buy at Whole Foods and onion/pepper) was bought using coupons.

Marinated chicken breast in Frank's Red Hot sauce, threw in some diced onion and green pepper
Cooked chicken while I was boiling water for pasta
After the chicken was cooked, added one package of Philly cooking cream, a little salt, pepper and then dumped Frank's Red Hot sauce in there

Add pasta and voila! Dinner. Although as we were eating it, I realized one thing. I used way too much hot sauce because my mouth was burning off!

No comments:

Post a Comment