Friday, March 23, 2012

Whole Foods

Yes, I do shop at Whole Foods. Do I spend a lot of money? No, because I shop smart there and also because I save so much money on other things we use I don't mind spending a little extra on better quality food. I'm lucky because there is a Whole Foods right near my house.

Well the other day when my local Whole Foods posted on Facebook they were having a Customer Connection group (basically a focus group) for people who shop at their store, I jumped at the chance! Kimberly and Nora were awesome to meet and I learned more than I ever knew about my local store! I'm going to shop there more often knowing what I do now about their values and standards for sustainable food products -- because I do care about what I put in my body.

As a thank you, I got a great goodie bag and a gift card (awesome surprise!!) -- I'm really hoping they not only continue these meetings but I can also use my marketing expertise to help Kimberly and Nora out.

A great night indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment