Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Love Saving 80%

Often times going to the store and sticking to a list is a good thing. I do tend to go off my list but at a recent trip to Shaw's and while I went into the store for a few items. After spending under $9 on all of this, I don't think I did half bad.

Here's a breakdown of my savings:
Dr. Oketer pizza $4.99 on sale b1g1 free, I used one free pizza coupon from being a BzzAgent (both were free!)
Reach floss on sale 10/$10, I had $1/1 coupons on all 5. All were free!
Luna Bar, I received a Catalina coupon for a free bar on my last trip. Yeah free!
Mom's Better Oats Oatmeal on sale 10/$10, I had a $.55/2 coupon which doubled making two boxes $.90
Sherwoods's Tikki Masala sauce $4.99 on sale b1g1 free. I used a $1/1 coupon. $3.99 for two.
Marzetti Blue cheese dressing wasn't on sale (EEKS!) and I used a $1/1coupon making this $2.69

Total savings $33.77 for a savings of 80% and only $8.72 out of pocket. Cha-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment