Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hey, Remember me?


I haven't gone anywhere, I just got married! As I settle into married life, I am still couponing just not as much at the moment. This week I was so happy to get some #BzzAgent swag. The first one, I'll write about later but the one that arrived today was for Unreal candy. I've seen this all over the place and have been dying to try it.

I love the fact this candy has NO corn syrup and I love the packaging. I remember reading about this company in the Globe not too long ago so I'm really excited to try it. As part of my BzzAgent package I got a coupon for a free candy bar and five b1g1 free coupons.

And to all my readers (which I'm sure there aren't any left at this point), I'll be doing a giveaway of a b1g1 free coupon. All you have to do is leave a comment and I'll pick the winner on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. you are right..finally a candy w NO corn syrup. Hopefully there will be others that follow suit. :)

    ReplyDelete