Friday, January 6, 2012

Couponing and Clearance Items

The past two weeks have been great weeks to shop the clearance aisles...between the clearance and using coupons I managed to stock up on a quite a few things. In case you hadn't figured it out, it's a great time to buy vitamins. I've seen lots of buy 1 get one free sales this.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture but I remember a lot of it so I figured I'd share a few items.

Fruitopia shampoo and conditioner on clearance at CVS for $1.75, which because of a CVS coupon that rang up $2, I got 4 bottles of this for FREE
Hershey kisses $1.75, used a $1/1 coupon at CVS (my work buddies appreciate these)
Burt's Bees natural shampoo $3.99 on clearance at CVS
Neutrogena deep conditioner $2.38 (I think)
Organix hair protector on clearance at Walgreens for $1.79
Paul Mitchell hairspray on clearance at Walgreens for $3.49
CHI heat hair protector spray on clearance at Walgreens for $3.49
CHI frizz control on clearance at Walgreens for $3.49
Loreal curl gel on clearance at Walgreens for $1.29 (I had a $1 off coupon and ended up paying $.29)
Pantene heat hair protector spray at Walgreens on clearance for $1.79 (Used a $1 off coupon)
Tabasco at Walgreens on clearance $.49
Three ring binders at Walgreens on clearance $.49
Five pack of highlighters at Walgreens on clearance $.74
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow under $2 on clearance at Walgreens
Revlon lipstick under $2 on clearance at Walgreens
Ziploc holiday containers (all they have is a red top) on clearance for $1.49 at Shaw's and used $1/2 coupon
Lots of $1 bin finds at Target for $.50 thanks to the after Christmas 50% off sale (perfect for my upcoming yarn secret pal swap!!)
Mrs. Meyers natural hand soap for $2.48 used $1/1 coupon, $1.48 each at Target
Softsoap holiday scents $1.29 also used coupons at Target
Seattle's Best Coffee $5.53 used $1.50/1 making this $3 and some change at Target

I know I bought a few other things but wanted to share what I remembered off the top of my head. As you are out and about, don't forget to hit those clearance racks!

No comments:

Post a Comment