Saturday, October 8, 2011

Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee

I have joined a bunch of BzzAgent campaigns lately and one that I was totally excited about was ethe Green Mountain coffee Fair Trade Certified coffee. I lovvvvvee coffee so when this invitation arrived I was psyched.

In the mail yesterday I received this awesome package and dug into it first thing this morning. The coffee was smooth and delicious and after reading the info packet I learned a bunch about Fair Trade certified coffee. Most important to me was the sustainable farming practices Fair Trade certified farmers use. I joined my first CSA this past summer and shop a the farmer's markets as much as I can.

So, my thoughts are...get out there and get some. The lovely folks at BzzAgent sent me coupons to share! If any of my readers want one, leave me a comment and I'll gladly hold a drawing and send some out!

I was not paid to write this, I was provided this packet of information, coupons and sample as part of being a BzzAgent.

1 comment:

  1. i'll take some coupons!! i go through this stuff like crazy at my house!!

    sheena mcnamara
    11 powder mill rd apt 1
    maynard ma 01754

    ReplyDelete