Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Burt's Bees

One of the great things about  BzzAgent is that I get to try new products. I received a package that included Burt's Bees natural skin solutions which I saw in the store a while ago and had wanted to try. I was super excited to get this package and have been using it ever since. 



I absolutely adore Burt's Bees product, their lotions, lip balms and hair treatments are divine and I feel like I'm spoiling myself...especially since the weather is starting to get colder now! It's like I'm treating myself to a little bit of summer. I know this will come in handy especially because the forecast calls for cold and potentially SNOW!!

I was not paid to write this, I was provided this packet of information, coupons and sample as part of being a BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment